1. Terms: By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License: Permission is granted to use publically accessible information on this site for reference. Files in the litigation library are available to approved users and their offices only and may not be shared with other parties beyond the scope of their intended purpose, as described herein. Sample generic pleadings may be modified by approved users for enforcement of voting rights, and for preparing complaints, motions in court, and general legal research. These materials may not be shared with outside parties without the consent of the Voting Rights Institute.
a. The Voting Rights Institute does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. While the Voting Rights Institute has made good faith efforts to verify the accuracy of the files provided herein at the time they were added to the website, users should rely on the legal knowledge of a licensed and competent attorney in good standing with strong knowledge of voting rights law to verify the accuracy and applicability of information.
b. Submission of questions or complaints related to real or suspected voting rights infringements do not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship. The Voting Rights Institute attorneys will review complaints. In some cases, complaints will be forwarded to a licensed attorney as warranted. However, this does not constitute an agreement to represent a party and should not be interpreted as such.
4. Limitations: In no event shall The Voting Rights Institute or its partners, sponsors, or affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Voting Rights Institute's Internet site.
5. Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on The Voting Rights Institute's website could include technical, typographical, legal, or photographic errors. The Voting Rights Institute does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The Voting Rights Institute may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. The Voting Rights Institute does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links: The Voting Rights Institute has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not constitute or imply endorsement by The Voting Rights Institute of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law: Any claim relating to The Voting Rights Institute's website shall be governed by the laws of the District of Columbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
• Before or at the time of collecting any personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of any personal information is protected and maintained.