Resources for Voters
Reports and articles on voting issues
VRI Mailing List
Subscribe for updates about key voting rights issues, volunteer opportunities, and VRI's work
- What is the Voting Rights Institute (VRI)?
- What kind of work does VRI do?
- How does VRI differ from other voting rights or civil rights organizations?
- Does the VRI provide legal representation to victims of voting rights violations?
- What resources are available on VRI's website?
- How do I report a voting rights violation to VRI?
- What happens after I report a voting rights violation to VRI?
News in Your State
- Ratf**ked: Why Your Vote Doesn't Count, Lexington, Mar 22
- Voter Registration in California: A Talk with Laura Brill, Los Angeles, Mar 22
- Gerrymandering: A Political Debate, Houston, Mar 28
- The Shifting Tide of Felony Disenfranchisement Litigation, New York, Mar 29