Resources for Voters
Reports and articles on voting issues
VRI Mailing List
Subscribe for updates about key voting rights issues, volunteer opportunities, and VRI's work
- What is the Voting Rights Institute (VRI)?
- What kind of work does VRI do?
- How does VRI differ from other voting rights or civil rights organizations?
- Does the VRI provide legal representation to victims of voting rights violations?
- What resources are available on VRI's website?
- How do I report a voting rights violation to VRI?
- What happens after I report a voting rights violation to VRI?
News in Your State
- D.C. Panel - Second Annual State of Voting Rights Luncheon, Washington, Jun 28
- Protecting Electoral Security and Voting Rights, San Francisco, Aug 30